Saturday 8 January 2011

Pasta project 2nd brief- advertising.

For the second part of the pasta project I had to advertise my product in 3 ways I chose the following to advertise farmer Joes loacal environmentally friendly pasta:
The First was a 3D bus stop where the glass compartment is divided into sections using clear plastic panels to form the shape of a Union Jack as Farmer Joes is proud to be british. Each section of the flag will be filled with pasta or wheat making it look more interesting and eye-catching. I chose the bus stop for several reasons. When people are waiting for a bus they have more time to look around and really absorb my advertisement, taking the bus fits in with my environmentally friendly appeal and it also gives the impression of being local another feature I want to stress so it ticks all the boxes for location.

This is farmer Joes tractor rides for children based on pester power. It will be located at all busy public places such as cinemas, theme parks, airports and of course supermarkets where it will also have a stand of farmer Joes pasta beside it. Parents not only need to pay £1 for each ride which will bring more revenue to the company but they then also need to sit and watch their child on the ride for 3 minutes whilst staring at my advertisment giving it time to really sink in. I am hoping that this would help my brand to become a loved household name.

The third form of advertisment is a wooden road side sign. It fits in with my rural feel of Farmer Joes. I believe it ill stand out dramatically to the thousands of daily road users as it will be such a contrast to all the current metal signs. The fact that the signs will be hand painted gives the indication of homemade pasta. The 'Any left' and arrow is to tie-in the fact that it is a road sign and the fact that farmer joes is anywhere, all around is British soil, home of Farmer Joes.

No comments:

Post a Comment